Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 46   Posjećeno od: 110 users

Orginalna objava

Objavljeno od Madrox1, 06.03.2013 - 20:14
So, i discovered this game some weeks ago on Kongregate and it was so much fun, the game design is really great and the interface is complex yet clean and intuitive, it was great to play on A Song of Ice and Fire maps or the scenarios provided, im in university (philosophy) so i have no job yet, and i have no international credit card, so i have no way to pay the premium, in the beginning that wasn´t a great problem, i sways could host some nice scenarios and have fun with it. The only problem i was seeing was the lack of a way to change my email without a password (i registered my acc on kong, so the process was automatic) and i do not receive turn warning, but that was ok, as long i checked once in a while my casual games, i could manage it.

But of course, it all changed, i do not know when (i think it was on this week) the devs without any warning at all, changed the premium features and now im felling this game turned on some kind of over-limited demo, now i can´t:
- Host private games with password. (so i can´t do training with friends)
- Make a rank limitation on my game (so now any overpowered high-ranked player can destroy me with ease.)
- Can´t host ANY map except World Map, and worse, even then i can´t host presets or scenarios, so i have to stick with standard world map.

I personaly think thats a little over-limiting, but ok, i considered to pay for the features, i could make some arrangements with my father since i like this game so much. so i saw the prices for the premium, lets take a look at them:

- 1 month is 50 kreds (5 dollars or converting to my country´s monetary system 10.24 Reais)
- 3 month is 120 kred (10 dollars or 20.47 Reais and this is value for the 110 kreds, to buy the 3 months i´d have to play for the 200 kred as you will see next)
- Lifetime 200 kreds (20 dollars or 40,93 Reais)

Do you see the problem here?
What are you offering is a flash game,not a full triple A game, for this value i could buy Starcraft 2 here for 6 months, do you see? for 3 months of Starcraft 3 i would have to play 20 reais and for 1 month almost 7 reais. this is a full game with all the nice graphics and features, a MUCH bigger game than AtWar. On steam i can buy at least 2 indie games for 40 reais.

I know, i know. You guys invested years developing this, Flash isn´t cheap and you guys want some monetary feedback to justify the investment and to continue making great games.BUT that not justify the high prices or the over-limited free experience, now, lets take a look on the budget of a great game, for example Starcraft 2 was rumored to have a 100 million budget (çllater Blizzard said that was not true) but to make a game like this it will cost AT LEAST some good millions, what a flash developer spend on making a game?

Lets make a simple calculation:
The last version, Flash CS6 is costing 38 dollars a month, lets make it 40$, i saw somewhere that you guys spent at least 4 years making AtWar, lets see:
4 years is 48 months and paying regulary each months we have a total spending of a not trivial 1920 dollars, yes, it is a lot of money, but that´s not all, you guys released the site online on 19.05.2010, lets consider that each month you spend at least 50 dollars on hosting, multiplying this to 31 months it makes 1550.

The is more? no? thats all? ok, so this game cost approximately 3500 dollars to make, lets not forget the extras like food and all, so lets make it 7000 dollar, quite a lot of money. but...and the return, as i said before, you expect return to maintain the site and servers online.
If 350 people pay the 20 dollar premium plan, you guys will get the 7000 dollars you invested on this, and looking at the player´s list on site you guys have 68698 people and i know you guys have at the very least 1000 active players. you see?

Concluding:
If you make it cheaper for us, i am certain that you guys will have MANY more people paying for the premium and, in the end, the game would turn out to be MUCH more profitable, you could even make another game with the money.

I think that´s all, im sorry for the long post, english isn´t my natural language and i haven´t much vocabulary yet, so i have to be redundant to send in the message, i hope some of the devs see this and respond. thank you.
07.03.2013 - 09:20
Stop trolling Madrox. Not everything is about 'me me me, I want this I want that.' I don't see anyone else complaining about the price, you seem to be the only one. It shouldn't be that hard to find 20 dollars, just save up that change and you'll be there in no time.
----

TJM !!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.03.2013 - 09:42
None of this is important.

now,general being prem,that's important.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.03.2013 - 09:45
Screw you Madrox (With respect).
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.03.2013 - 12:40
Napisano od Skittzophrenic, 07.03.2013 at 09:20

Stop trolling Madrox. Not everything is about 'me me me, I want this I want that.' I don't see anyone else complaining about the price, you seem to be the only one. It shouldn't be that hard to find 20 dollars, just save up that change and you'll be there in no time.

Says the guy who called me noob because i coudn´t manage to play Seven Years War (or was it Colonial whatever?) in 3 minutes turns.
anyway, point it: it was only a suggestion, and it was rejected, isn´t that enough? that´s not about me, or my ego. the majority of german people agreed with Hitler, that made them right? im not comparing the devs with hitler, just saying that consensus does not mean you are right.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.03.2013 - 12:41
Napisano od raetahcodeupon, 07.03.2013 at 09:45

Screw you Madrox (With respect).

So do you (with much, much respect for you, dear troll)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.03.2013 - 14:56
Iff i like a game, like afterwind, I'm pepared to pay more $ than it's worth. The game has given me, and still is, alot of entertainment for it's price, which is justifying the price of 20$. The game price is more than reasonable in my opinion.
----

扶桑帝国のために
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.03.2013 - 23:19
Napisano od Goblin, 07.03.2013 at 04:27

For God sakes full package cost me less then a carton of cigarettes

Jesus Goblin where are you buying you ciggies?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.03.2013 - 04:56
 Drac
After we joined the EU the prices of cigarettes have risen a lot. Now I pay 14 Lei for a pack of Dunhill, that's 4.16 US dollars or 3.2 Euros. I know in the western Europe the prices are even higher, but damn, this is the east, with that money I can buy a full meal, or milk for a week, or maybe a new shirt from a second-hand...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.03.2013 - 08:03
I was happy to pay $20 the game, heck I would have donated if there was no premium, which is what I usually do if I spend 50 hours on a single game.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.03.2013 - 23:59
If you're looking to pay the bills, I've been to a few places where if you were a paid member, you had no ads, and if you were playing for free, there would be ads. This could pay for server upkeep and the like, while providing an extra incintive to go premium, where the Premium will be the source of profit.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.03.2013 - 12:24
Napisano od zombiekiller, 14.03.2013 at 23:59

If you're looking to pay the bills, I've been to a few places where if you were a paid member, you had no ads, and if you were playing for free, there would be ads. This could pay for server upkeep and the like, while providing an extra incintive to go premium, where the Premium will be the source of profit.

i had not thought about that, its actually a good idea...if the ad does not get in the way of gameplay. D:
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.03.2013 - 12:29
Nikola Tesla
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od Madrox1, 15.03.2013 at 12:24

i had not thought about that, its actually a good idea...if the ad does not get in the way of gameplay. D:
Please no ads!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.03.2013 - 17:17
Napisano od Guest, 15.03.2013 at 12:29

Napisano od Madrox1, 15.03.2013 at 12:24

Please no ads!

I don´t think there will ever be. this was just brainstorm. but the devs does not seems to like´em, so, this is what it will ever be, just an idea.

unless, someone took us, players, seriously.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.03.2013 - 06:03
Napisano od Skull, 17.03.2013 at 02:29

This thread is bound to be closed.
I've read all the comments and answers were giving, I see no reason why to let this thread keep drilling...
If you can't afford buying premium in AtWar that dosen't mean the game creators need to lower it just so you buy it. Play it the way it's (Mostly free) and stop complaining about the price.

You don´t seems to understand my point here, its not about me. But that´s ok, i abandoned this topic long ago.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.03.2013 - 10:15
Were is the mods to close this fourm some call that evil mod with v name who muted me on gl for ever @_@
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.03.2013 - 13:24
 Drac
Napisano od Guest, 31.03.2013 at 11:15

Napisano od Drac, 13.03.2013 at 04:56

After we joined the EU the prices of cigarettes have risen a lot. Now I pay 14 Lei for a pack of Dunhill, that's 4.16 US dollars or 3.2 Euros. I know in the western Europe the prices are even higher, but damn, this is the east, with that money I can buy a full meal, or milk for a week, or maybe a new shirt from a second-hand...

We need our own forum thread to talk about ciggie prices and the evil governments who want to keep raising and taxing them, xaxa

Maybe it's a good thing they keep raising the prices. I really want to give up smoking and ultimately I will do it because of the money, and that way I also save my lungs all that stuff that is affected by smoking.
I once stopped for 10 days and it really is a good feeling about it. I payed more attention on how I spent my money, I had much, much more energy for doing any type of things, from preparing meals to sports or studying.
Also I stared to have much healthier habits, fresh breathing, fresh smell of clothes, fresh air in the house, better taste and smell, etc.
And all this is what I actually felt on my on, so yeah, quitting this damn drugs who make me waste a lot of money and fell like a stupid slave is a huge change I want to make in my life. Every smoker should consider this, no matter how much you like them (and I do like to smoke a lot) keep in mind that only the fact you are addicted makes you like them so much, not that they are actually so good.

Sorry for off topic.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ