Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 9   Posjećeno od: 194 users
12.03.2013 - 05:23
 Amok (Admin)
POEditor will be introducing the paid subscription service in 3 weeks time, meaning it will not be free anymore and we won't be able to continue using it, unfortunately. First of all, I'd like to reassure everyone that none of the translated texts will be lost, as we have all the data exported and safe. However, we will most likely lose the stats (how much each of you have contributed). Obviously, this is not the problem for finished translations, as all the contributors have already been awarded for them. As for the unfinished ones, you have 2 to 3 weeks at most to finish them if you'd still like to get the reward, after that we won't have any way to know how much each of you contributed! Also, this is by no means the end of the translation project, we will eventually transfer all the texts to a new service, once we find a good replacement for POEditor.
Thanks again for your invaluable contribution!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.03.2013 - 06:27
Why POE why?! Anyway 2-3 weeks should really be enough tomorrow i will finish my Bahasa translations. Btw you got any replacement yet?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.03.2013 - 06:36
 Amok (Admin)
Napisano od Meester, 12.03.2013 at 06:27

Why POE why?! Anyway 2-3 weeks should really be enough tomorrow i will finish my Bahasa translations. Btw you got any replacement yet?

Nothing that comes close to POEditor, but perhaps something like Transifex or Pootle.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.03.2013 - 10:55
I helped in translating french but didn't receive an award. Is it to the top contributor? (thomasmer translated more than me)

If so it's fine. Because there's no more for me to translate.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.03.2013 - 11:29
Napisano od tophat, 12.03.2013 at 10:55

I helped in translating french but didn't receive an award. Is it to the top contributor? (thomasmer translated more than me)

If so it's fine. Because there's no more for me to translate.

Maybe you need to reach specific amount of translated lines to get award or something.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.03.2013 - 20:17
Account: Suwkz
Translated Portuguese
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2013 - 19:35
Back in time to finish it
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.03.2013 - 02:16
I translated latin ; )
----
Napisano od Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napisano od tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.04.2013 - 10:52
Well i wanted to help, but you guys never confirmed me so..Figured it was the least i could do to support the game when i dont have a job and can pay for it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ