Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 6   Posjećeno od: 400 users
29.03.2013 - 17:00
I've found that my triangular defenses happen to be rather sloppily done. Is anyone willing to bestow me with higher intelligence by providing me with sufficient knowledge how to do the defenses properly?

I've noticed people can get their triangular defenses to the point that they're slivers around the capital.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.03.2013 - 19:27
 ABox
You put one guy in front of the city.
Then two guys on the sides positioned really close- like they're right next to each other.

Ta-da, triangle.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.03.2013 - 04:28
Your welcome and stuff

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.03.2013 - 14:36
Napisano od nonames, 30.03.2013 at 04:28

Your welcome and stuff

Well done Malice! Important is to try to make the triangles exactly how Malice did; this way the troops (usually militia or infantry) will not interfere with the slide-out troops menu of the city that has been walled. Remember, the silde-out menu slides to the right... keep this side of the city free of troops (if possible)... there are cities that need more precise work to wall them, for instance Athens, Los Angeles, Shanghai or Pnama City... they are "wallable"... just give it a try!

Cheers,
CD
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.03.2013 - 21:47
Here is to hoping the devs will give us a more asteticly pleasing way to make walls around cities. I had this idea of circle walls that expand depending on how many troops you put in it. quick paint example:
http://i.imgur.com/XAXKT9F.png
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.03.2013 - 23:47
Multiple walling
It is possible to wall several cities using less than 3 units per city; if they are close enough.

Main advantage: less troops for walling, which can be important in starting phase of game (uses less troops for defence and balances less on the budget).
Main disadvantage: opponent can attack one point and break the wall of two cities and not just one (which is the case if city walls are independent).

Cheers,
CD
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ