Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 32   Posjećeno od: 166 users

Orginalna objava

Objavljeno od Nostromo, 29.03.2013 - 17:35
In my experience, everyone can win at least 2 on 3 games with sm, if he doesn't encounter another normal sm player - but if that happens the two sm players usually (it's reasonable) ally. I don't want to repeat what was said about many other times, but I'm very disappointed and bored to be confronted with this enourmously overpowered strategy, I don't want to become a sm player because I consider to win with it as a childish satisfaction, so I try to suggest some fundamental downgrades for this strategy.

So: is not reasonable nor realistic to add the strenght advantage to the cheaper cost, so that you can buy bomber and stealth like an Imperialist player but attacking with strenght levels like no others.

And is not reasonable, nor realistic, to add the cheapest cost of air transports (-200!) to both their own strong (attack, and above all defense and crit.) and their own capacity. It means that with 1200 I can have 2 airpl and carry 8 land forces, the sm player can buy 3 airpl carrying 15 land forces!

Balance it pls, or the game will be no more various and interesting, as it could be.
15.04.2013 - 12:25
Despite any argument you make about SM expansion it does expand just as fast as blitz like it or not. Blitz tank has 10 movement SM bombers has 17. If you are blitz and useing bombers then you have 18 movement. I get what your saying with the transports, that is time consumeing and does take a toll on your economy (still has almost as much movement as blitz air transport). BUT in comparison to its benefits and nerfs SM may not look over powered when just looking at the stats but it IS in the game plain and simple. It isn't just me makeing this argument which only prooves there is a lot of others out there who know that SM is too strong. I don't see how you can possibly defend it. As long as your a decent player with SM all you have to do is not screw up your first turn expansion then the rest if a breeze if you manage your money, which isn't hard if you get the right countries. First 2 turns an SM player can us their range and practically surrond you and unlike blitz who you can easily counter attack SM players can defend too. Which was the whole point I was getting at was the nerfs not the expansion alone.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.04.2013 - 14:19
This has just become a QQ thread.
----
Napisano od Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ