Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 28   Posjećeno od: 63 users
25.04.2013 - 11:33
Please post below your map/scenario submissions.

IT'S BACK AGAIN!

Competition Rules can be found HERE

Format:

Map Name (and Scenario Name)
Map Creator (and Scenario Creator)
Screenshot of Map (Scenario) at widest zoom
Short Intro as to why this map/scenario should be shortlisted

The below maps cannot be resubmitted (as they have already in top 5 of any season this year)
but scenarios can

Lunatis-Safari
Battle for Middle Earth-Talos
Europe atWar-ThomasMer
WWI Custom-Unleashed
Map of Ice and Fire-Ironail

I submit Scaled-MegaEarth, picture enclosed on top.

Submission End Date is 9th of May 2013 (09/05/2013) DD/MM/YY format with Top-5 Shortlist posted.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2013 - 21:31
 Utah
Can the map be a WIP? My map will be 75% done by May 9th. If not i'll just wait until the next submission.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.04.2013 - 02:54
Didn't put much time in the picture did you?
I will be submitting just some final touch ups on my map.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.04.2013 - 15:27
Napisano od Guest, 26.04.2013 at 09:50

Whats the point of the panda?

The point is that I took the photo myself, and wouldn't get ripped off by others as using google images.
PS: It's a FREAKING PANDA. Everyone loves pandas.

NB: The picture is green enough to represent spring.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.04.2013 - 16:01
I wanna join with my "Taking Stalingrad".İts scenario and map by me.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.04.2013 - 16:52
I wanna join with that

Map Name; Europe Total War 1800 Scenario Name; Europe Empire Total War
Map Creator and scenario creator; Cloverfield25

İts first map for 1700-1800 europe war ever made on this. İ think this map deserved being shortlisted.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.04.2013 - 09:13
Map Name (and Scenario Name): League of Nations 1938
Map Creator (and Scenario Creator): Moto Moto
Screenshot of Map (Scenario) at widest zoom

Short Intro as to why this map/scenario should be shortlisted
Its an historical UN/diplomacy game, it is based on the period of pre-ww2 which was "ruled" by an organization called League of Nations (subsequently replaced by United Nations)
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.05.2013 - 08:53
I wanna join with my Epic Ancient World

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=7396
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.05.2013 - 17:41
 Utah
Map Name (and Scenario Name): 18th Century: Revolution!
Map Creator (and Scenario Creator): utahrapter3
Screenshot of Map (Scenario) at widest zoom:

FOR MORE INFO GO HERE: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=8021
All borders made painstakingly by hand.
(Scenario is too complex to be summed up in a few words. Just skim over the post if you want.)
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2013 - 13:21
I may can't keep up with the other creators, but I'll submit this anyway:

Scenario: Great Turkish War ; Map: Great Turkish War Map
Creator: Lingdao

Although this team based scenario may not look balanced with giant Russia, tests showed it's quite well balanced. The scenario features historic background, units and flags. The borders and cities are representative for that era.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2013 - 14:49
Lmao, if thats all my rivals have, i will submit more than 1 map to get the top 5 places.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2013 - 22:42
Scenario Submission

Map Name: Golden Age of Piracy
Map Creator: Columna Durruti

Scenario Name: Golden Age of Piracy 2.01
Scenario Creator: Columna Durruti

Screenshot of Scenario (at widest zoom):

Short Intro as to why this scenario should be shortlisted:

• Excellent background quality: required removal of labels from the original map and coloring of the map (see POST)
  • Originality of the map/scenario: uses antique map, units proper to the time and fusion of "real" pirates that existed between 1680 and 1750.
  • Well drawn borders: borders have been drawed in "over-zoom" (greater than max in-game zoom) and checked in max in-game zoom modus. Furthermore, in order to give more realism to the map, many islands have been included.
  • Navegable rivers
  • Extraterritorial Players: Pirates do not possess land-masses but cities.
  • Balance: income, reinforcement and 15 players into 4 teams (Spanish Hegemony, French Hegemony, English Hegemony and Independent Pirates).

Further information:
Check the following POST

Cheers,
CD
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.05.2013 - 08:25
Scenario Submission

Map Name (and Scenario Name): Map name is Meester's World War 1 and the scenario is World War 1.
Map Creator (and Scenario Creator): Meester
Screenshot of Map (Scenario) at widest zoom:

Short Intro as to why this map/scenario should be shortlisted:

• Possibly the most balaced World War 1 map yet.
  • Well done borders.
  • Accurate borders for its time period.
  • Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    05.05.2013 - 19:26
    Scenario Submission

Map Name: Global Empires [1.6]
    Map Creator: Holy Inkisidor

This deserves to be shortlisted because its like a remake of the classic Colonial Empires
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    07.05.2013 - 07:53
    I dont get it, it's called Spring 2013 Map.Scenario awards and we have maps which have been made in 2012, some of which were entered in the Winter submission.

The whole idea of these competitions is to get fresh and new blood in the game. If you are going to award old maps and scenarios which have been submitted before, then it makes the whole competition redundant.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    07.05.2013 - 08:10
    Napisano od Tik-Tok, 07.05.2013 at 07:53

I dont get it, it's called Spring 2013 Map.Scenario awards and we have maps which have been made in 2012, some of which were entered in the Winter submission.

The whole idea of these competitions is to get fresh and new blood in the game. If you are going to award old maps and scenarios which have been submitted before, then it makes the whole competition redundant.

i will submit other 2 maps today.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    07.05.2013 - 10:41
    Napisano od Tik-Tok, 07.05.2013 at 07:53

The top 5 of winter's contest have already been removed from the contest.
    Even if we have a re-entry, they would still be pitted against strong opponents with maps from any previous seasons.

What we try to do is let everyone have a chance. A pure seasonal basis depending on creation date would mean people who came 6th or 7th in a very competitive season would be doomed forever, whilst a completely crap map could win (top 5) the next season, which is less competitive. In that case, people could well delay when they make the maps, just to have more probability of high ranking.

PS: All submissions so far are new to Spring 2013 season.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    07.05.2013 - 10:44
    Napisano od Tundy, 07.05.2013 at 08:10

Multiple submissions by one person in a season is NOT allowed, unless another person makes a scenario based on a map that you have not submitted for this season yourself.

That person must also not multiple submit, unless another person makes a scenario based on a map that he/she have not submitted for this season his/herself etc....
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    07.05.2013 - 10:49
    Napisano od ezzatam, 07.05.2013 at 10:44

Multiple submissions by one person in a season is NOT allowed, unless another person makes a scenario based on a map that you have not submitted for this season yourself.

That person must also not multiple submit, unless another person makes a scenario based on a map that he/she have not submitted for this season his/herself etc....

thats bs, last season you told us we could, but it my split votes ._,, so now i am between submiting Global Empires, Rush to berlin, or ultimate ww1.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    07.05.2013 - 22:33
    "Multiple submissions by one person in a season is NOT allowed"

¿Are these the final words on this matter? (BTW I agree on this!)
    Otherwise I submit ALL the maps and scenarios developed so far...
    Cheers,
    CD
    ----
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.05.2013 - 12:40
    Napisano od Unleashed, 08.05.2013 at 09:39

Napisano od Meester, 05.05.2013 at 08:25

Map Name (and Scenario Name): Map name is Meester's World War 1 and the scenario is World War 1.

Didn't think I'll ever say this but good work. Perfect borders. I thought I was looking at my WW1 for a second there xaxa. It's not balanced though.

Napisano od Tundy, 05.05.2013 at 19:26

Map Name: Ultimate WW1
    Map Creator: The Blitz

This is the best of the best lmao

LOL at those Austria-Hungary Borders. This thread is called Spring Submission 2013, not Bad Jokes 2013

Unleashed, indeed, we all know your credibility its a joke, but its not funny, when was the last time you evaluated a map? like 90 days ago when you erased Ultimate ww2 during a autistic outrage? lmao its good that you returned, but when do you leave?
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.05.2013 - 13:52
    No flames please guys.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.05.2013 - 18:25
    Napisano od Tundy, 07.05.2013 at 10:49

Napisano od ezzatam, 07.05.2013 at 10:44

thats bs, last season you told us we could, but it my split votes ._,, so now i am between submiting Global Empires, Rush to berlin, or ultimate ww1.

Multiple submission or only one map/scenario per player?
    ----
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.05.2013 - 20:02
    Enter Rome total war for me
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.05.2013 - 21:34
    Done, i decided to remplace the ww1 with my Global Empires.
    plz give me the damn trophy already lmao
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    09.05.2013 - 10:25
    Napisano od Guest, 09.05.2013 at 10:19

Napisano od Unleashed, 09.05.2013 at 10:17

I think the borders are carefully drawn. But since you're Russian you probably know the Russian borders better than anyone here so I won't argue with that. When I said perfect I was mainly reffering to Western and Central borders. Inkisidor's map is still garbage though

PS: Vyborg Finnish territory!!!

Vyborg will remain Russian! It belongs to the reds either way

i dont,t see how my borders are garbe, when in fact the only mistake on the map is the serbian-austro border, yet its because i made it too flat.

the only logic i find behind your argument, its that is full of bias and sentiment againts me, since its a similar map to yours.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    10.05.2013 - 10:20
    Just close this and give me the damn trohpys lmao.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    10.05.2013 - 14:51
    Napisano od Guest, 10.05.2013 at 13:08

Napisano od Tundy, 09.05.2013 at 10:25

Napisano od Guest, 09.05.2013 at 10:19

Napisano od Unleashed, 09.05.2013 at 10:17

I think the borders are carefully drawn. But since you're Russian you probably know the Russian borders better than anyone here so I won't argue with that. When I said perfect I was mainly reffering to Western and Central borders. Inkisidor's map is still garbage though

PS: Vyborg Finnish territory!!!

Vyborg will remain Russian! It belongs to the reds either way

i dont,t see how my borders are garbe, when in fact the only mistake on the map is the serbian-austro border, yet its because i made it too flat.

the only logic i find behind your argument, its that is full of bias and sentiment againts me, since its a similar map to yours.

Similar to mine ..? What? My ww1 doesnt have ww1 borders at all xD its pretty shit

not yours, the one of some one that rhymes with shit.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ