Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 8   Posjećeno od: 115 users
02.05.2013 - 15:14
Here is a list of known translation hijackers with number of "translations" in brackets.

bjb123brown-Chinese (328)
Mr.Magnificent-Chinese/Japanese/Spanish (601)
Lord Safari-Hindi (501)
I urge them to be removed from the proud "Top Contributors" list.

WE AREN'T IDIOTS

(as of 11/5/2013)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2013 - 21:03
Mr.Magnificent got mod in the spanish translation and locked more than 150 terms that needed to be fixed.....
now i have to unlock, and re-lock everything.

BuzzyItaliano its in my watch list
utahrapter3 its mod in the spanish translation, yet i don't think he knows more than 40% spanish.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2013 - 00:24
I really think there should be a change in the translations. Language mods should be able to accept people into the language rather them letting them translate at please.

odenwald has been translating Malay for around 3 days now and i found 3/4 to be wrong. He's got 473 translation terms in which 300+ i have corrected.

Players like this should not be allowed to translate. It just double our work in translating, having to delete -> retype -> approve. Especially in languages that are being done by only 1 person. For example Hebrew and Malay.

Request ban onodenwald from translating Malay ever again! Since I have already delete all his terms.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2013 - 01:24
Napisano od Tundy, 02.05.2013 at 21:03

Mr.Magnificent got mod in the spanish translation and locked more than 150 terms that needed to be fixed.....
now i have to unlock, and re-lock everything.

He isn't spanish mod anymore, just delete all his terms. Same with BuzzyItaliano. Thanks.
The main problem is that he thinks he can fool people by saying he knows the East Asian languages which are more complex than latin/germanic based language structures.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2013 - 01:59
Napisano od gwyvs, 03.05.2013 at 01:53

This is Leetspeak no? More like a bug it seems. Gangnam Style does have 260 other translations, though. Any idea if they are accurate?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2013 - 03:50
Just remember Language Mods can delete all terms by a person in that language...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2013 - 19:37
The problem is everyone is most likely using translators just to get the rewards. Yet peoples efforts shouldn't be unrewarded so idk a solution. Definitely take away their rewards if you find it to be false.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.10.2015 - 12:07
Napisano od Zenith, 31.10.2015 at 09:05

I was doing some work in the Leetspeak area and I accidentally stole two of FirefistLeo's translations. I thought they were wrong but i talked to someone and realized he was right. Is there anyway to fix this? And also, please don't ban me from helping.

No worries, you wont be banned for 2 accidentally wrong translations.
There were players who used translation program just to collect enough fake translations puropsely for getting ProtoCoins (like Militia, TheMagnificent and some other jerks).

Its all okay, you can re-edit translations again on your own.

PS. Number of FirefistLeo's translationswont be reduced, so all fine.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ