Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 19   Posjećeno od: 47 users
14.05.2013 - 21:39
Hello, I'm sure all of you who play AtWar have had the following problems:

- Doushy player's who don't follow room rules
- Troll player's who join in near the end of the game to spawn 100+ units to kill everyone
- Just downright disrespectful player's who insult EVERYONE in the game

so my idea is to let the Game Host(or anyone in game for that matter) call a vote to kick someone, and the vote has to be passed 2/3 to get him kicked.

Second is to allow player's to upload 1-3 second(depending on how long basic files are) audio files in their map editors, so that way units can have different sound effects.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.05.2013 - 23:36
mentosC4
Račun izbrisan
Like these ideas. You have my vote.

~mentosC4
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.05.2013 - 23:47
No, idea is good, but it can be easily abused.

for example, one guy is winning against the world, and 2/3 votes get him kick and cheated out of his sp.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 01:05
That's the threat in most games that allow it I'm afraid, but I'd rather lose my SP if I'm winning than deal with a Douche bag.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 02:31
Well I pretty much respect the idea.
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 05:46
 Utah
Simple. If there are less than x players then you can't votekick. Support.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 07:10
I go into a rampage, players decide to kick me cuz i can win.
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 10:26
Napisano od Goblin, 15.05.2013 at 05:49

This is an awesome idea for all does bitches who ally against 1 player and still can't beat him ...NO SUPPORT!

Player insulting you? ...mute him if his words are really hurting you jesus.

Players latejoining? ...why did you leave the joining turn to be 99

Also, Termianl to the muting of Doushy players not following room rules? muting him won't cut it, say you said everyone MUST choose lands choose to each other, but he choose Washington and Germany, muting him won't cut it, and you cannot kick him until 3 turns of inactivity(which also happens to be the same time the game removes him for inactivity)

to insulting bit
I know that, but it's annoying to have to mute every player.

to late joining bit
late joining is fine if said player doesn't join in JUST to Troll you and someone else
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 11:14
That may be true, but also why should you lock people out of a good game? I'm not forcing them to join my game am I? no, they joined out of their own free will to ruin everyone's fun(this may be called AtWar but not everyone believes in War all the time)

and actually, everyone who likes room rules will care too about them, not like my room rules break AtWar rules, because well they shouldn't.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 11:43
Only players that have been inactive for 3 turns shall be "kickable"... the rest opens a door for abuse.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 12:40
No support
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 14:41
Again, you discuss free will, am I forcing them to join my public game over others? you're verision of free will is more messed up than mine as public games there's ton's of them are there not? it's not like I'm the only one and people have to deal with it.

keep contradicting yourself this is getting fun I have yet to see you make a valid point because you say one thing, then turn around and beat it up.

tbh, for the current kicking, it should be the game kicks them automatically after 5-6 turns but you can kick them for 3 turns of inactivity, because kicking after 3 turns when the game will do it for you... makes sense that does not.

Also, what about the people who insist on keeping a game going when everyone wants to just ally end? certainly he is abusing the right not to be kicked, or maybe is should just be totally up to host to kick someone others can only beg host to kick someone.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 14:54
Napisano od GeneralSturnn, 15.05.2013 at 14:41

Again, you discuss free will, am I forcing them to join my public game over others? you're verision of free will is more messed up than mine as public games there's ton's of them are there not? it's not like I'm the only one and people have to deal with it.

keep contradicting yourself this is getting fun I have yet to see you make a valid point because you say one thing, then turn around and beat it up.

tbh, for the current kicking, it should be the game kicks them automatically after 5-6 turns but you can kick them for 3 turns of inactivity, because kicking after 3 turns when the game will do it for you... makes sense that does not.

Also, what about the people who insist on keeping a game going when everyone wants to just ally end? certainly he is abusing the right not to be kicked, or maybe is should just be totally up to host to kick someone others can only beg host to kick someone.

the game already had this feature, it was removed because it was abused most of the time, but maybe the host should be able to kick players in Private Games Only.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 14:57
Btw u can change th settings if u don,t want late joiners (even ar mid game)
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 15:28
Kicking in private games would be nice, so I can advertise on other forums for random people with link in hand, and late joining is fine, just AtWar's system of handing a late joiner an invincible army is abused every other day.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 16:51
No support because of the fact that it can be abused. Maybe only in the first turn you could kick, or you could kick specific players who join
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 19:40
I completely support this idea, this needs to get implemented. Sure it get abused a bit but generally I don't see a host who's hosting a game that needs 10-15 randomly kicking people for what? Disliking him? Me and GeneralSturnn have been hosting games of Medieval 1150 Roleplay together because we enjoy the concept, it's like Game of Thrones politics but not fantasy.

We are simply looking to get these features implemented because it'd be easier for the hosts who actually want to do roleplay and not have to worry about trolls.

We have gotten plenty of good games in so far, the only few problems we've had is with people joining in late and just spamming troops. Now, we let people in late game to fill up countries that aren't already filled. Medieval 1150 is a semi big map, and even with 10 people choosing 2-3 countries it's not full enough.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2013 - 21:31
Perhaps there is a solution here. Make a specific role-play game type separate from SP system etc, some players are complaining about the SP etc gained from scenarios and UN games. Basically the admins should make a game type of roleplay where the host has full control to be able to deal with those who are not following the pre disclosed guidelines for that game (if they are wanting a serious game they wont abuse this).

As for this vote system or host kicking being implemented in normal game format sorry but I can't support for the same reasons that Goblin and terminal highlighted.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.05.2013 - 13:25
That would be good, to set it as it's own, still uses upgrades bought, but SP cannot be earned from it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ