Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 164   Posjećeno od: 281 users

Orginalna objava

Objavljeno od babisili, 18.05.2013 - 09:30
I was looking at coalitions and saw a lot of player not being in the coalition they created.
write about your history in coalitions
i started from syndicate went to hellenic makedonians and ended up at vals new world order whats yous story??
23.09.2018 - 03:19
I was in dark storm while low rank, i think i was in meme rp clans but that was like when i couldnt read english i am in the empire since 2016 kek
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.09.2018 - 00:16
I was a little owl. thats it
----
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.09.2018 - 06:21
Stalins martians, evoL, shadow aces, the cabal. The rest where either meme clans or failed start ups.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.09.2018 - 06:27
Kaska
Račun izbrisan
The Empire, Valyria (i left cause opi was too retard at that time) Epic Clan (with my men Bowyind and 4nic), Aletheia, then Acquiesce, the abusive mod, forced me to delete my account.

After that CD (noob clan), Amigos (great one, but sadly heat and JF don't play anymore) - and finally THE EDUCATED NIGGAS.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.09.2018 - 11:08
Napisano od Guest, 24.09.2018 at 06:27

The Empire, Valyria (i left cause opi was too retard at that time) Epic Clan (with my men Bowyind and 4nic), Aletheia, then Acquiesce, the abusive mod, forced me to delete my account.

After that CD (noob clan), Amigos (great one, but sadly heat and JF don't play anymore) - and finally THE EDUCATED NIGGAS.

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.09.2018 - 12:09
(Started r3 was my brother alt third triumvirate wont be in this shit) so vicer0yalty I was retard lowrank after hertz refused me in elites was r4 told me to wait r6 XAXAXAXAXA,joined elites after hertz left cuz subi forced ted and razm to accept me D,
valyria r6-r7 this is where I did my 1st cw with nate baller and tizini(pro ds fra raped ec) but kogi grom went full retard and broke up valkyria was born opi left to go in aristo stayed 2 more weeks
left valyria for mystics with kogi was boring so with hertz kogi ted razm we all came back in elites but ted wanted to make lowrank only ,so kappucino and kogi left,kappa taught me how to tb 2days before he got banned XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA,
then I went in immortals nice clan with nice player left it cuz niggma asked me to join cd constellation divided (and niggma is love D) galerius left cd cuz tact said froyer u play and not kaska (this noob trying to find a reason) XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
then mauz forced me to rush won 180 elo in 2 hours D ( <3 love u mecoy i became decent because of u ) the next day mauz told me u got 1 day to leave ur clan and join mk XAXAXAXAXAXAXA I joined mk cuz wanted to be good(I still suck but im better D) and get some experience.
1st cw in mk thought I would be kicked D played france everyone know that i suck at france and spain zzz got capped t3 lost gen and shit but wheelo uk saved me D he rushed eagle germ and I capped him XAXAXAXAXAXA then some hertz tb in nantes bilb no re .
Mk was a nice and funny clan till I came back to school now i cant play like in holidays so I joined 4nic in his noob name clan
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.09.2018 - 12:45
 Acquiesce (Moderator)
Napisano od Waffel, 27.08.2014 at 14:05

Hmm after this story i will become a clanhopper i guess.. So here it goes.

My rl friend (pentation called in AW) suggested to try this game once. Me and another friend tried this game and liked it. After couple weeks of playing we started to lvl up fast. pentation trained me and my friend and learned us to wall and stuff. Told us what upgrades to buy etc. After I became rank 4/5 pentation told me it was smart to join a clan since you could learn alot from it, he asked the (leader at that moment of dalmati pups) I think it was safari or alex. one of them were my first clanleader if it was okey for me to join pups. They allowed me and teached me alot of stuff, told me to play much worldgames and europe+ 3v3.(in those days there were no shit rp's ) They also told me it was smart to create private games and just practise expansions and stuff. It was hard for me to practise since I wasn't premium and couldn't make private games. So if i wanted to train my expansions I always went to main lobby and just created it there nobody ever went there to ''hang out'' when I was in dalmati pups as soon as i joined skend and freezehusk (time) joined too, after a while epalka joined too. We got a new clanleader konachan, he teached us (epalka/skend/me) alot really alot, he even started inner tournaments (for the record I think kona-chan should get a trophy for best clanleader EVER.) , ofc skend won almost all of them ghegheghe because it was obvious skend was better than both of us and higher rank, (when ranks actually were meant something), kona gave premium feautures as prize of the tournaments, skend and I won generasation(idk) and strats, freeze didnt like the clan that much and decided to leave, skend threatened to leave the clan too if he didnt get promoted, since he was really long in dalmati pups. Skend got promoted and after that me and epalka got too. In dalmati I met acq and lynschk and vril and abdulla <33, vril was active those days (and cool) me and acq could get allong verry well, talked about how good europe was and america sucked (hahahaha luffd those old days) abdulla was known for godness GW, lynschk taught me east, and abdulla also taught me west together with pentation. A month later kona also got into dalmati, and we also became good friends. But unfortunately dalmati was to inactive and dead... it became boring after skend/alex/safari and acq left ;/. So spart told me to leave dalmati and join syndicate, he kinda forced me xD. After a while in syndicate, i saw alot of people coming through like mou and paolo. Syndicate got more and more filled and became a big clan. After that syndicate changed to failingbirds, and shit just got happend, everybody from synd changed to mockingbird and bck to synd or something, but i didnt like the name mockingbird and alot of cool people were left out. Leaf (old buddy) told me he wanted me in SM and stuff, so I joined SM after leaving syndicate, when I joined SM i was a couple weeks active, but 70% I was inactive. idk why i guess had a break or something. When I got back I didn't really like SM and missed syndicate, syndicate was pretty much dead and alot of people were gone, only alot of rank 4/5's were in it. Spart accepted me back and we started to reunite syndicate, clovis was a big part of that too, since he was all alone abandoned in u.l.a.p xDD. He joind the clan and made it way more fun, we decided to kick all the inactive lowranks & highranks, only not primal and stuff they were great peeps. After being in syndicate for almost longer than a year, it got annoyed when to much people were in it, this was when campfire and BM and AoW was merged in one with syndicate. Was alot of fun but so less clans to fight with, it was alot of fun with laochra tho, we both sucked in east and wanted to learn it so we spent alot of time 1v1'ing eachother always played cw's together and stuff. I decided to leave because of clovis & skend, they annoyed me, i dont remember all of it. after me eagles,lemo,su,acq,skend,lao left. lemo and freezehusk (old bro from pups) made PL and eagles and me joined it. It was cool and difference, and a little bit as the old avengers (without pera, actually pera joined later). I was also a long time in PL, got hated by spart xD, syndicate kinda fell apart D: srry for that. after a while PL also became inactive (like i guess 90% of all clans) and I decided to get back to my home ;p

So here I am typing this way to long story, acting like a damn fool in tears ;_; jk.
Have fun reading it.

Wished that dalmati would come back.

PS. its a shame spart AND skend AND FKING ACQ didnt put me in their stories, #hardfeellings. #ho's4bro's </3

----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.09.2018 - 14:03
Napisano od Acquiesce, 24.09.2018 at 12:45

Good times... goddamnn good times...

Napisano od Waffel, 27.08.2014 at 14:05

it was alot of fun with laochra tho, we both sucked in east and wanted to learn it so we spent alot of time 1v1'ing eachother always played cw's together and stuff.

Just realised there was a time me and lao were on the same lvl of skills in east XAXAXA
----

Napisano od Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.09.2018 - 04:41
Kaska
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od Froyer, 24.09.2018 at 12:09

(Started r3 was my brother alt third triumvirate wont be in this shit) so vicer0yalty I was retard lowrank after hertz refused me in elites was r4 told me to wait r6 XAXAXAXAXA,joined elites after hertz left cuz subi forced ted and razm to accept me D,
valyria r6-r7 this is where I did my 1st cw with nate baller and tizini(pro ds fra raped ec) but kogi grom went full retard and broke up valkyria was born opi left to go in aristo stayed 2 more weeks
left valyria for mystics with kogi was boring so with hertz kogi ted razm we all came back in elites but ted wanted to make lowrank only ,so kappucino and kogi left,kappa taught me how to tb 2days before he got banned XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA,
then I went in immortals nice clan with nice player left it cuz niggma asked me to join cd constellation divided (and niggma is love D) galerius left cd cuz tact said froyer u play and not kaska (this noob trying to find a reason) XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
then mauz forced me to rush won 180 elo in 2 hours D ( <3 love u mecoy i became decent because of u ) the next day mauz told me u got 1 day to leave ur clan and join mk XAXAXAXAXAXAXA I joined mk cuz wanted to be good(I still suck but im better D) and get some experience.
1st cw in mk thought I would be kicked D played france everyone know that i suck at france and spain zzz got capped t3 lost gen and shit but wheelo uk saved me D he rushed eagle germ and I capped him XAXAXAXAXAXA then some hertz tb in nantes bilb no re .
Mk was a nice and funny clan till I came back to school now i cant play like in holidays so I joined 4nic in his noob name clan

Damn, u really suck in writing things, look like a mongolian
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.09.2018 - 05:18
Team hitler's nazies, team Ebenezer's judas', Team hirohito's lil dickies. Team mao's starving chinks.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.09.2018 - 15:12

Bro cd was lit you just cried because we didn't let you play cw AND YOU CUSSED OUT TACT tact the nicest mod ever. so stfu about your noob shit
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.09.2018 - 15:15
Kaska
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od Mr Tyler, 27.09.2018 at 15:12

Bro cd was lit you just cried because we didn't let you play cw AND YOU CUSSED OUT TACT tact the nicest mod ever. so stfu about your noob shit

lol sure buddy
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.09.2018 - 15:17
Napisano od Guest, 27.09.2018 at 15:15

Napisano od Mr Tyler, 27.09.2018 at 15:12

lol sure buddy

Do you wish for me to get the ss of you cussing tact out from tact?
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.09.2018 - 15:25
First i joined my first clan at rank 5 with sun i forgot the name as he changed the name or whatever. he trained me to rank 6 and i grow up and left and check got me into sm witch i think i was around rank 7 as i still am in like 2016, where i meet all the sm guys. tact gave me the owl name btw (fun fact) then we made cd best time of atwar i had another, fun fact darkmace teached me how to 5k for like 3 months <3 love you bby. then i joined opi in the Aristokrats, witch i played a lot at first but i dont play much anymore thats my atwar life story rest of the clans i dont remember how they went. O,O
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ