UK
iraq
korea
gdi
nod

Ukupno glasova: 48
27.03.2011 - 03:09
GDI FTW!!

btw i was curious on peoples opinon and didnt have enof space to add lybia, scrin or cuba. if u want added to the bottom.
----
kane:You cant Kill the messiah!
shepard: BUT I CAN!!
*die mother f-er starts to play as he fires a missile from an orca and "kills" kane.*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2011 - 12:10
Imperial Japan was the best faction in RA3. Deal with it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2011 - 12:58
Napisano od Cascadiaball, 27.03.2011 at 12:10

havent played ra3 for reasons im not going to. but i thing japan is alot like the scrin but in the other reality.
----
*die mother f-er starts to play as he fires a missile from an orca and "kills" kane.*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2011 - 15:29
Korea!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2011 - 18:38
There is a korea up there. or did u jest want to say it? lol.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.03.2011 - 13:13
Napisano od Xavier Agamemnon, 27.03.2011 at 12:58

Napisano od Cascadiaball, 27.03.2011 at 12:10

havent played ra3 for reasons im not going to. but i thing japan is alot like the scrin but in the other reality.

Well no, first off they don't have an airfield, but their land and sea units can transform into air units. They also don't build buildings from their MCV, instead they build mobile building cores, and those unpack into buildings.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.03.2011 - 00:26
Ok i was confused on the Question. now i understand C&C=Camand and conquer i loved gdi.
For WWII Germany
For Afterwind Europe map its spain turky and britton.
For AW world its Japan,Indea,USA,China and south Korea
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.03.2011 - 02:30
Napisano od UrlanderPendragon, 29.03.2011 at 00:26

Ok i was confused on the Question. now i understand C&C=Camand and conquer i loved gdi.
For WWII Germany
For Afterwind Europe map its spain turky and britton.
For AW world its Japan,Indea,USA,China and south Korea

this is a command and conquer poll
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.03.2011 - 05:13
Like i said i was confused LOL
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2011 - 23:14
Come on people, where's the love for the Soviets? They've had the best music hands down in every game. That alone makes them superior.
Not to mention in Red Alert 1 you got both Stalin and Kane in 1 faction. How can anyone resist that?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.04.2011 - 03:03
Napisano od House Tleilaxu, 04.04.2011 at 23:14

Come on people, where's the love for the Soviets? They've had the best music hands down in every game. That alone makes them superior.
Not to mention in Red Alert 1 you got both Stalin and Kane in 1 faction. How can anyone resist that?

This. Also Red Alert 1 and 2 were far superior compared to Red Alert 3.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.04.2011 - 11:18
Napisano od Clovek30, 05.04.2011 at 03:03

Napisano od House Tleilaxu, 04.04.2011 at 23:14

This. Also Red Alert 1 and 2 were far superior compared to Red Alert 3.

i think the everything befor C&C3 TW is superior compared to Red Alert 3.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.04.2011 - 11:56
.G.
Račun izbrisan
Red alert 3 campaign wasnt too mighty, but its multiplayer was superb
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.04.2011 - 14:35
No one likes america?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.04.2011 - 15:22
Or iraq.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2011 - 00:54
.G.
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od Xavier Agamemnon, 06.04.2011 at 14:35

No one likes america?

I liek mudkipz
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2011 - 02:57
Napisano od Xavier Agamemnon, 06.04.2011 at 14:35

No one likes america?

Just like in real life.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.06.2011 - 08:28
Kane Lives!!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.08.2017 - 11:33
Lok at tgus fucking topic poll ewrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
----
moment
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.08.2017 - 12:06
I'm hungry...
----
Someone Better Than You
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.08.2017 - 17:59
Tried RA3, it's same as RA2, dissapointed.
I believe you talk about Tiberium Wars[you mention Scrin], i haven't played that, but i'm thinking to give it a try, especially now when i got info it has Germany, Cuba and Korea in it.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.08.2017 - 08:24
These where my favourite games EVER, untill EA ruined them. Now EAs CEO is on my list of people to kill when liberals destroy civilization.
For my seventh birthday my uncle got me like 8 games for my nintendo 64 the original consol port for the first game was among them. That game made me fall in love with video games, warfare and strategy, and later my interest in history. Here I was in elementary school and other kids where playing and drawing, while I was drawing battle plans and wars because cnc changed my life forever and instilled in me a love for strategy that never died. I think I still got some of my old battle plans in a notebook I'll post if I can find them. Anyways its safe to say Westwoods command and conquer series was the best thing I ever played and EA eventually ruined it. I can't even bring myself to get tiberium twilight because it kill the franchise.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.08.2017 - 04:24
I played C&C: Generals - Zero Hour which had three factions: China, USA and GLA(terrorists). China was best imo, although not listed on here...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.08.2017 - 11:12
Napisano od Flameyglenn, 30.08.2017 at 04:24

I played C&C: Generals - Zero Hour which had three factions: China, USA and GLA(terrorists). China was best imo, although not listed on here...

We don't speak about dirty zerg wanna be China men here.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.08.2017 - 11:17
Napisano od Skanderbeg, 27.08.2017 at 17:59

Tried RA3, it's same as RA2, dissapointed.
I believe you talk about Tiberium Wars[you mention Scrin], i haven't played that, but i'm thinking to give it a try, especially now when i got info it has Germany, Cuba and Korea in it.

Your information is incorrect, tiberium wars centers around an alternate history where the Global Defence initiative combats the tiberium cult known as brotherhood of Nod, in the third tier of the franchise factions are playable and the scrin is added. There are three factions for each team my favourites are steel Talon, which specializes in older mech technology from prior wars for the gdi. The Marked of Kane, which is Nods most finatical branch of militants, which has a group of sleeper cells known as the chosen, and Reaper 17 for the scrin which specializes in teleport Technology and speed. I'm pretty sure those factions you speak of are multiplayer only in Generals 2.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.09.2017 - 23:17
Brits in the RA branch of C&C, of course.

Where's the competition?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.09.2017 - 06:09
Y u no post Scrin?
----
Glory to the Nexus, Glory to the LIN, Glory to the Imperial Union!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ