Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 83   Posjećeno od: 223 users

Orginalna objava

Objavljeno od VRIL, 01.08.2013 - 18:21
Who makes the best looking and most accurate borders?
Open for submissions until August 31

To participate just post a screenshot of your map in this thread. Mind the following before submitting:
  • only submit when you are the creator of the map
  • mandatory: visible borders of at least 1 country and a background image
  • colours: adjust colours and transparency as you think fit
  • zoom: exactly max. in-game zoom
  • cities: may be included as you think fit
  • labels: may be included as you think fit
  • crop: relevant content only! (no elements of user interface, your browser window, desktop background or white edges)
  • resolution: 800x600 pixels. no resizing!

Hint: If you shouldnt be able to crop your screenshot to 800x600 pixels for some reason, try to crop the edges until you get clos to the size of the example screenshot. Just dont post a screenshot of your full screen. http://www.wikihow.com/Crop-an-Image-with-Microsoft-Paint

Since this is the autismus maximus contest there cant be a simple vote in the end. There will be an accurate evaluation of all different aspects. After August 31 the competition ends and I will contact each participant via private message including a link to a poll on an external site where you rate the work of the other contestants according the aspects of border complexity (45%), visual cooperation of borders and background (25%), authenticity/creativity (15%), quality of presentation (15%). To avoid the player with most friends winning only participants are eligible to vote. The winner gets to choose the border color of the trophy and the description which is the second line. Check it out on the picture above. Description can be something like that: Best borders in AW or best map maker or all jelly etc. Basically anything you like! This trophy is absolutely unique and will only be awarded to one player ever!

---

Example screenshot
  • 07.09.2013 - 12:15
    Thanks for ruining a grand contest, children. In my eyes, I see Tik-Tok as Autismus Maximus now. Even if he loses, he should be given some sort of trophy (Epalka got one, and is still participating, why not Tik?) to show his extreme dedication to his creations, it's honestly inspiring, hence why I made my map the best that I could.

TL;DR: Stop bitching like children over whether Tik should be included, and giving everyone 0's for no reason, Tik-Tok is the genuine best.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    07.09.2013 - 12:19
    Why don't you stop blaming everyone? I have 0-3 points too but I'm not complaining about them. Deadline was 31 August and it passed. It doesn't matter now, he joined already.
    ----
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    07.09.2013 - 12:33
     VRIL
    Napisano od VRIL, 05.09.2013 at 14:24

If its okay for you guys I can include him in the vote!

I asked YOU and no one had something against it, neither had I. So he entered the contest legititmately.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    07.09.2013 - 15:32
    Thx Tik-tok, you take my defence . Yes, it's complicated to implicated all participant to a veritable objectivity. But... it's better than if all player can vote because we can't do a multi-account. And we can judge more others cartographers because we are cartographers.

It's just that certain people aren't fair play. But, it's a game. So... good luck for the best .

PS : VRIL, for an edition, we enter just our pseudo ? because i can't for me.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    07.09.2013 - 19:16
    This contest is a fraud, i got down voted by like 3 people, even terminal's map didn't got that much hate.
    and some people that used default map background got better visual scores than other people [like me] that used it too!
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.09.2013 - 04:40
    Only VRIL can do it. You can just see the result...
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.09.2013 - 05:13
    Napisano od J.Schumpeter, 07.09.2013 at 15:32

It's just that certain people aren't fair play.

Can you tell me who is not playing fair please.
    ----
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.09.2013 - 06:27
    Napisano od Roncho, 08.09.2013 at 05:13

Napisano od J.Schumpeter, 07.09.2013 at 15:32

It's just that certain people aren't fair play.

Can you tell me who is not playing fair please.

i can't see result of the vote. So, sorry i can't tell you who put 0 on some people.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.09.2013 - 09:27
    Napisano od Guest, 08.09.2013 at 07:41

How can Tunder3 say he got down voted by 3 people? How does he know this?

when you vote, it will give you a option to see what other people voted for.....
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.09.2013 - 13:09
     VRIL
    ** Click for detailed RESULTS **

With an overall average rating of 6.93 Tik-Tok has been voted Autismus Maximus. Congratulations to him. Runner up is Joyeuse and third goes to J.Schumpeter. According to your ratings Tik-Tok has the most accurate borders and made the highest quality presentation. J. Schumpeter's map is the most visually appealing and Avatar's map the most creative.

As some of you have already noticed, people downvoted specific maps pretty badly. Therefore I did not evaluate a vote if it contained a rating of equal or less than 1 more than two times a map or if it was significantly below all other ratings (which applies only to TheEquinox's rating of Roncho's map). This resulted in Epalka's map recieving only 7 legit votes out of a total 13!

• Four judges have proven to be very realiable: J.Schumpeter, Epalka, Joyeuse, jonesin5x. Not only have all their votes have been evaluated they even applied a fair rating to their own map.
  • Two maps recieved a '9999' rating: Epalka from Terminal and J.Schumpeter from jonesin5x.
  • Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.09.2013 - 13:35
    Congratulations Tik-Tok, you deserved it more than anyone else. Guess I have to retire now ;P
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.09.2013 - 13:46
    Napisano od VRIL, 08.09.2013 at 13:09

J. Schumpeter's map is the most visually appealing

[...]

• Four judges have proven to be very realiable: J.Schumpeter, Epalka, Joyeuse, jonesin5x. Not only have all their votes have been evaluated they even applied a fair rating to their own map.

• Very thank all ! This was a very good work for VRIL. You applicate a very good filter for votes. Congratz to you !
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    08.09.2013 - 15:03
    Congratz to Tik, Joyeuse and Shumpeter.

Sorry for voting very, very, very low on borders that just border a square or images where I cannot recognize if the lines are borders or not.
    ----
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    09.09.2013 - 08:03

Good map. Made me blind.
    ----
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    09.09.2013 - 12:09
    Well, with the right "filter" of votes, anybody can win - so this contest is more or less pointless. I for my part voted every map as I saw it, and not for hate or personal causes. Anyway, I don't care much, so congrats to the Filterus Maximus Tik Tok !

P.S.: The resullts page VRIL linked, doesn't work (anymore?).
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    09.09.2013 - 13:10
     VRIL
    The results page should work for everyone now.

Despite making a good map Tik-Tok additionally benefitted from the fact that not everyone voted for him. All votes for the top three map were legitimate. So there is not too much of a difference.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    09.09.2013 - 14:11
     Utah
    Nice to see our clan getting some recognition! Good work Tik-tok.
    ----
    The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    09.09.2013 - 15:44
    Still cant open the results page, landing on a google login. With the old result page which was visible until today, I was ahead of Joyeuse - so some filter must have scrabbled around results in favor of the top3.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    09.09.2013 - 16:23
    Napisano od TheEquinox, 09.09.2013 at 15:44

Still cant open the results page, landing on a google login. With the old result page which was visible until today, I was ahead of Joyeuse - so some filter must have scrabbled around results in favor of the top3.

Doesn't really matter now, the Contest is over, no?
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    09.09.2013 - 16:36
    Napisano od Columna Durruti, 08.09.2013 at 15:03

Congratz to Tik, Joyeuse and Shumpeter.

Sorry for voting very, very, very low on borders that just border a square or images where I cannot recognize if the lines are borders or not.

Cheers. Thanks for voting guys, glad to be King of the Autists. Might rename myself to Autis-Tik.

The more compeitions, the merrier. There were some fresh ideas nad maps in ther I hadn't seen before. Very creative. Good work chaps.
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    17.09.2013 - 22:16
    Go go Tik Tok you deserve this award
    ----
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    18.10.2013 - 13:49
    In my heart I always knew you are the biggest autist playing this game, Tik Tok. Congrats!
    Učitavanje...
    Učitavanje...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ