Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 7   Posjećeno od: 186 users
27.08.2015 - 15:51
Thanks to the work done by others on this forum, we know that +1HP increases all stats by 8/7 and +2HP by (8/7)^2. But what does that actually look like?

Below is the stat array for units with no strategy; the bottom line is their cost effectiveness

Here is the array for Ironfist:

So with +2HP stats of 3,4 go up by about 1, 6,7 go up about 2 and 8 goes up 2.5. Halve these numbers for Great Combinator:

What I found really interesting is when you compare these to Perfect Defensive and Relentless attack. You only need GC's +1HP to have better attacking tanks than RA and almost as good infantry as PD. You can see that IF stats are better across the board. Even with PD's +2 inf def in cities, IF comes out ahead. PD wins with its cost effectiveness though.

All this analysis doesn't take into account IF's range nerf, nor its increases to units that PD doesn't buff. While I believe PD edges out as the superior strategy, the case for IF is a lot better than I thought before this analysis and a lot better than many people believe.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.08.2015 - 15:55
Shhhhhh now people realize how strong GC and IF are! Good forum tho
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.08.2015 - 17:03
China-
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od The Tactician, 27.08.2015 at 15:55

Shhhhhh now people realize how strong GC and IF are! Good forum tho

I've been say this all along! IronFist best Fist
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.08.2015 - 18:30
Napisano od Yaddo, 27.08.2015 at 15:51

Thanks to the work done by others on this forum, we know that +1HP increases all stats by 8/7 and +2HP by (8/7)^2. But what does that actually look like?

First of all, this is a pretty good thread. Keep up the awesome job!

I'd love if you can add references to those hp stats. I've done tests with PD militias vs IF militias, +2def+2crit vs +2HP, in which the PD militias "apparently' outperform the IF ones. I used a calculator looped for this though, so the PD militias would perform a little better due to the stacking bonus (sum att/def + stack size).

My tests were 2 common infantries vs 1 Militia (looped 1.000 times). PD won around 60.1%, against the barely 53.3% of If. It would'be cool if a relation between HP and att/def of ANY unit with ANY stat(specially critical) can be made.

Cheers, clovis.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.08.2015 - 18:55
Thank you for the cheers clovis,

EndsOfInvention did the legwork for figuring out the 8/7 multiplier. I'll admit to not looking to closely at it and accepting it as is. I pm'd him and hopefully he will come to this thread and explain his process.

And yes PD militia are better than IF. The +HP increase is less valuable the smaller the original stat was. PD militia have 6 def in cities but IF militia have roughly 5.2
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.08.2015 - 20:32
Great work!

I've found that statistically that's very accurate. +1 attack and +1 HP units in battle will almost always return the same results. However, there's one thing that we only recently rediscovered - stack bonus. It was something that was accepted but only recently Amok confirmed its existence; and the effects on the results is something we haven't figured out yet.
----
Napisano od Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.08.2015 - 15:02
Tigro
Račun izbrisan
I can also confirm this, you're right. IF tanks are stronger than RA tanks and IF infs are stronger than PD infs. And PD militias are stronger than IF militias.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ