Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 16   Posjećeno od: 67 users
27.02.2019 - 02:04
 Fear
Is there a way to add a method to mute a player, there is currently a ignore for private msgs and mail. If you could add a mute option or a temp mute option when you click on someones name it would help tremendously at stopping the trolls in the chats, so for example, you would click on their name and next to the 3 options "friend" "enemy" and "ignore" you could add a mute option which mutes them in your chat and would only be unmuted after you choose to unmute them.
----
I am Fear. I am a good player. I think. I don't actually do anything useful but I am a good player. I am also cool. Love me. Please. Thank You. I am not high while writing this.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.02.2019 - 05:41
That's what ignore does. It doesn't allow the player you ignore to send you messages and PMs.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.02.2019 - 09:08
 Fear
Yes but, I wish the mute option to completely mute someone in your chat. Like in case they are trolling and spamming spectator chat you and everyone else van just mute the player and continue on the game.
----
I am Fear. I am a good player. I think. I don't actually do anything useful but I am a good player. I am also cool. Love me. Please. Thank You. I am not high while writing this.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.02.2019 - 11:50
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)
Napisano od Fear, 27.02.2019 at 09:08

Yes but, I wish the mute option to completely mute someone in your chat. Like in case they are trolling and spamming spectator chat you and everyone else van just mute the player and continue on the game.

That's how ignoring works?? 1+1=2??
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.02.2019 - 17:29
 Fear
No ignoring only ignores the messages that are sent in PMS or through mail, I want to be able to fully mute a player so you do not see him or her in chat at all.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.02.2019 - 18:05
Napisano od Fear, 27.02.2019 at 17:29

No ignoring only ignores the messages that are sent in PMS or through mail, I want to be able to fully mute a player so you do not see him or her in chat at all.

I think you don't know there's a bug in the Ignore function, when sometimes you can see a player's messages in chat when he's spectator. But ignore already does that, it's just a bug.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.02.2019 - 18:38
 Fear
Are you sure, cause I can see everyone I ignore in chat unless it is PMS and mail.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.02.2019 - 14:18
 Agel
Napisano od Fear, 27.02.2019 at 18:38

Are you sure, cause I can see everyone I ignore in chat unless it is PMS and mail.

If you spectating a game ignored don't work. otherwise it will.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2019 - 14:56
 Fear
That is my biggest issue...
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2019 - 17:21
 Dave (Admin)
So if I understand correctly, all I have to do is fix the ignore bug, and problem solved...
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.03.2019 - 18:05
Napisano od Dave, 02.03.2019 at 17:21

So if I understand correctly, all I have to do is fix the ignore bug, and problem solved...

Nooo, don't.

Its literally that kind of bug we've all somehow just learned to live with and connected emotionally with. Not to mention it creates appealing inspirational heated argumentations between two or more individuals
----

Napisano od Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.03.2019 - 20:46
Ignore allows trolls and harrassing individuals to still, read, and comment on things regarding you still. Its basically like sticking your head in the sand while someone is attacking you. Its entirely useless. When you ignore someone it should block them from seeing your messages, aswell as you from seeing theres.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.03.2019 - 20:59
 Dave (Admin)
Napisano od Helly, 03.03.2019 at 20:46

Ignore allows trolls and harrassing individuals to still, read, and comment on things regarding you still. Its basically like sticking your head in the sand while someone is attacking you. Its entirely useless. When you ignore someone it should block them from seeing your messages, aswell as you from seeing theres.

Yeah, I think most other games when you block someone it goes both ways.
----
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.03.2019 - 21:00
 Dave (Admin)
Napisano od Waffel, 03.03.2019 at 18:05

Nooo, don't.

Its literally that kind of bug we've all somehow just learned to live with and connected emotionally with. Not to mention it creates appealing inspirational heated argumentations between two or more individuals

Oh Waffel... where would atWar be without you?
----
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.03.2019 - 09:16

Yes
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.03.2019 - 09:56

how I can talk with the guy I spammed cw link without spectator bug zzz
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ