Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 6   Posjećeno od: 52 users
13.02.2020 - 03:53
We're looking for 2 people volunteering to gather all the videos from :

- The main expansions in competitive (in eu+), with all the main strategies ; a lot of them exist but are outdated or don't fit into what whe have in mind. Would be more appropriate for a high rank competitive ;

- À skilled member of scenario community that would be willing to make videos and edit them to explain how he manage his movement and proceed in several main scenarios (the stacking notion is different from the competitive practice) .

Pm me if you think you're the right guy.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2020 - 05:06
I have a few videos of my own and I think they're pretty decent quality. I could redo all the expansions. Let me know what you think.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2020 - 06:44
Ok we got someone for the competitive

Scenario guy missing
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2020 - 07:25
*looks at The_Empire* What are yall waiting for? XAXAXA
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2020 - 08:17
I don't know how to record videos so i can't do it, but you better get a decent scenario player because not a lot of them know how to actually play scenario... We should approve the scenario video maker
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2020 - 10:20
 Same
So for scenarios, should whole game be recorded or what? They usually take at least 1.5-2 hours.

I suggest that mapmaker should provide reference of his scenarios about picks, strategies, gameplay and etc. Therefore the player can just show how to play early turns
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ